Hiren’s BootCD (Everyone known as HBCD) is a bootable CD that has many tools for diagnostic programs such as partitioning agents, system performance benchmarks, disk cloning and imaging tools, data recovery tools, Password Recovery tools, MBR tools, BIOS tools, and others for fixing various computer problems. So Today I will show you How to Create Bootable Hiren Boot USB version 15.2:
- GRUB4DOS is a universal boot loader based on GNU GRUB. It can boot off DOS/LINUX, or via Windows boot manager/syslinux/lilo, or from MBR/CD. It also has builtin BIOS disk emulation, ATAPI CDROM driver, etc Download Now
- Hiren’s Boot v15.2 ISO. Download Now
- USB Flash Drive at Least 1 GB.
Now let’s start to Create Bootable Hiren Boot USB:
- Format your USB Flash Drive by right click on USB Drive:
- Extract GRUB4DOS and run grubinst_gui.exe as administrator.
Please look setup in a picture below:
- Copy Grub4Dos menu into your USB Flash Drive
- Extract Hiren’s.BootCD.15.2 and copy all the file to your USB Flash Drive
- So in your USB Flash Drive Should have all of this files inside.
Enjoy with your Hiren Boot USB Flash Drive.