How to Create Sent Item Rule in Microsoft Outlook Mail 2010
How to Create Sent Item Rule in Microsoft Outlook 2010: Rule in Microsoft outlook is an automatic tool that can move your email to a specified folder that we create.
There are two types of rule in Microsoft Outlook. Sent Item rule and Receive Item Rule (Inbox Rule).
Today I gonna show you How to Create Sent Item Rule in Microsoft Outlook 2010 by the following step:
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Create Folder in Sent Item by right click on Sent Item and click on New Folder
and then type your folder and click OK
- Create Rule by click on Rule and Manage Rule and Alerts
- Click on New Rule to create rule and then click on Apply Rule to message I send
and then click Next.
- Tick on through the specified account
- Click on Specified and then select your email account and click OK and then click Next.
- Tick Sent to people or public group and click on people or public group.
- Type the email address that you want to automatic move to the folder and click OK. Then Click Next.
- Tick on move a copy to the specified folder and click on specified.
- Select the folder that you wish to move items you sent to and click Finish to complete the rule setup.