How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
Many people are using iPhone but when they change to use an android phone they have a problem with contacts number and they’re don’t know how to transfer it to an android phone. Today I will show you how to do that.
- If you don’t have an iCloud account you must create an iCloud account and merge your contact into your iCloud Account.
- Login your account with username and password in website https://icloud.com
- Click on the Contact icon in iCloud control panel.
- Click on the list in your contacts list. And then Press Ctrl + A to select all contacts in the contacts list. And then click Setting icon => Click on Export vCard. You’ll automatic download your vCard file.
- If you don’t have Gmail please follow this instruction to create Gmail.
How to Create Gmail.
- Open https://gmail.com and then login your email address and password.
- Click on Gmail and then Click on Contacts
- And then click on import
- And then click on CVS or vCard File
- And then click go to old contacts
- Click on More and then go to Import
- Choose File and then select your vCard file.
- Finally, click import.